Skip to main content

NEW Collection ~ BLUE WHISPERS

 

Here's a NEW COLLECTION for you...

BLUE WHISPERS

The COLLECTION 40%OFF, page kit 30%OFF 
& individual packs are 20%OFF

just for a limited time!
(Click on the PREVIEW it will take you to the product)

This beautiful collection includes:
65 unique elements ~ PNG 300dpi
15 unique papers ~ JPG-12x12 inches-300dpi
30 unique stamps ~ PNG 300dpi
15 unique mix media paints ~ PNG 300dpi
10 unique paints ~ PNG-12x12 inches-300dpi

Beautiful layouts by my wonderful CT

layouts I did myself 



Comments

  1. I am Lauren aka mlpieters, lpieters1 (etc) in the digital world - I do a lot of work with Gallery Standouts -- all that to say - I just wanted you to know who I am and I love your work. This latest creation is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely and kind words.
      It is a pleasure to meet you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Berry BiG Deal ~ AUGUST

New Berry BiG Deal ~ AUGUST a complete new collection with a bit of a holiday theme... Exploring the World I thought it might be a nice idea... since many of us are back from vacation, and of course, there are also people who are enjoying their vacation... but when you come back and want to put your photos in a beautiful scrapbook, what could be better than having a beautiful new BBD collection with many possibilities for your holiday photos? and here it is!  And guess what? 8 packs for just only $10 That means  72 % OFF  the collection Single packs  40%OFF Click on the preview & it will take you to the NEW BBD bundle BBD sale ends Friday at 11:59pm ET.. so grab your chance! This beautiful collection includes: 50 unique elements 16 unique papers 40 unique paints 25 unique artsy 10 unique maps papers 8 unique stamps 35 unique world sights 15 unique wordarts Beautiful inspiration layouts by my wonderful CT Layouts I did myself with the new BBD

STUFFiNG YOUR STOCKiNG 2025

  iT iS TIME FOR YOUR STUFFiNG YOUR STOCKiNG EVENT!! **SAVE 40% or more iN my entire Store** TODAY DEC 12 -  is My Day! My Holiday Whispers mini kit is FREE with any $5 PU order ONLY TODAY! TAKE ME TO THE SHOP

the Week After Christmas SALE!

Christmas is over and maybe you already know what that means..... it's time for our ANNUAL  TWAC Sale @PickleBerryPop  (TWAC = The Week After Christmas)! SAVE 40% & SAVE even MORE on my collections click the red link and you see all my 126 products that are on SALE Dutch Dream Designs - Sale